Central Queensland Hospital and Health Service
Principal House Officer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
Location: Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
Classification: L4 – L7
Status: Fixed Term Temporary Full Time
We have multiple opportunities for Principal House Officers (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) to join us at Gladstone Hospital, Central Queensland.
The Principal House Officer assists the staff specialists and senior medical staff in the management of medical patients with acute and urgent illness and injury. Gladstone Hospital has an 8 bed General Paediatric Ward, and a 4 cot Nursery. Approximately 500 babies are born at the Gladstone Hospital each year.
Live the dream on the Great Barrier Reef. Apply now!
Salary Information (L4 – L7):
Total remuneration value of up to AUD$147,110 p.a. is comprised of;
• A salary between AUD$116,316 - $128,117 p.a.
• 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
• 17.5% leave loading
Additional benefits to this role include:
• Professional Development Leave one (1) week p.a.
• Professional Development Allowance
• Inaccessibility allowance $6,900 paid at the completion of each 12 months’ continuous employment.
Other Benefits include:
• Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
• Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
• Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Corporate membership discounts
• Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
• It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) GL2D416939
APPLY HERE https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-GL2D416939
Contact: Dr Surafel Alemu 00 + 61 + 7 4976 3234
Closing Date: Sunday, 5 June 2022